It's a really difficult time for everyone involved in Community Sponsorship. Whether you've been preparing your application or whether you've recently welcomed a family, the Covid-19 outbreak poses new challenges that none of us anticipated. At Reset, our number one concern over the coming weeks and months is for your welfare and the welfare of the refugee families that you support. Every member of our team is working remotely to ensure that you have the support you need.
If you've already welcomed a refugee family
- For general guidance, covering benefits, ESOL and healthcare, access our online resource.
- To access confidential advice and support, contact us directly.
- To connect with other Community Sponsorship Group members and share advice and ideas, join one of our weekly virtual drop-ins on Zoom.
- Sign up to our newsletter to receive advice on dealing with the impact of Covid-19 as the situation evolves.
If you've submitted your Community Sponsorship application
- For general guidance, access our online resource.
- For any issues that aren't covered in the general guidance, get in touch to speak to a member of Reset's staff.
- Make sure that you sign up to our newsletter to stay informed as the situation evolves.
- Connect with other Groups in similar situations and share ideas through our weekly virtual drop-in sessions on Zoom.
If you're preparing your Community Sponsorship application
- For advice on how to keep your Group's momentum going, see our online guidance.
- Share ideas and stay connected to the national Community Sponsorship movement by joining our weekly virtual drop-in sessions on Zoom.
- Speak to a member of Reset's team for advice specific to your Group.
- Sign up to our newsletter to stay informed as the situation evolves.