How can I apply to resettle refugees via Community Sponsorship?

To make an application to become a community sponsor you'll need to complete the application form, which you can download from the Home Office website here, and submit the form to the Home Office.

The form is very detailed and we know that this can seem daunting when you're learning about Community Sponsorship for the first time, but Reset and our partners can provide you with advice and support every step of the way. Reset can also check your application form before you submit it to the Home Office to make sure that you've covered everything. 

If you're interested in applying we suggest you visit our Training Website to find out more about the application process and how to fulfil the requirements set by the Home Office. Here at Reset, our team is always happy to chat to anyone who is interested in getting involved. Get in touch with our team.